I hope everyone had a great holiday season and has set some good resolutions for the New Year!
I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day and saw a post about emailing companies that you like and requesting stickers from them. I have done this in the past and was fairly successful! I decided to give it another shot since my tastes have changed and I had a whole list of new companies in mind. My main focus was companies that offer preppy styled clothing since that is the direction my fashion taste has gone lately. I started googling and pinterest-ing to make a list of companies that people have been successful with. I started doing this last night and have already gotten a few responses.
A lot of companies want you to send them a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) and then will be happy to send you stickers. I decided to put those companies in a folder for now and will probably do that at another point in time. For right now, I have only focused on the companies that will send stickers without a SASE.
I have made a list below of the companies that have confirmed that they will be sending me some stickers in the mail and as I receive them, I will be taking photos and posting them here as well. I’ve also listed those who want a SASE for your reference.
Please note: You should visit these companies websites first to make sure that they don’t have a form for sticker requests because some of them do (I’ll try to specify)! Also, please only send requests to companies that you have a genuine interest in because otherwise it’s unfair for them to incur the cost of sending the stickers to you.
NO SASE Required:
- Southern Marsh (form on website- have to confirm email)
- Love and Pineapples (form on website)
- The Lucky Knot (form on website)
- Kiel James Patrick (emailed)
- Mica (form on website)
- Buddha Pants (add to cart and use FREESTICKERS code at checkout – don’t need to add payment info)
- Hook & Tackle (form on website – have to confirm email)
- Exofficio (form on website)
- Fish Hippie (form on website)
- Jadelynn Brooke (form on website)
- Sticker Pool
- Back Country (form on website)
- Moosejaw (form on website)
- Southern Girl Prep (have to interact with their social media to get coupon code for free sticker)
- Yogurtland (free tattoos if you email them)
- Menchies (emailed)
- Herschel (emailed)
- Pelican Coast (form on website – have to confirm email)
- Yeti (emailed)
- Sperry (emailed)
- Mt. Hood Meadows (emailed)
- Patagonia (form on website)
- Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures
- Alabama Outdoors (159 Distribution Drive Birmingham, Al 35209)
- Burton (Burton Snowboards Sticker Requests 80 Industrial Parkway Burlington VT 05401)
- Skullcandy (Skullcandy Free Stickers 1441 West Ute Blvd. Suite 250 Park City, UT 84098)
- Coastal Provisions (Coastal Provisions Co/Free Stickers. Shelter Cove Lane, Suite 121 Hilton Head Island, SC 29928)
- Ivory Ella – send request with drawing of elephant (Ivory Ella P.O. Box 1908 Westerly, RI 02891)
- Lulalax (LuLaLax c/o ChalkTalk Sports 151 Woodward Avenue Norwalk, CT 06854)
- Makai Clothing (Makai Clothing Co. 200 Roxberry Drive Sinking Spring, PA 19608)
- Barklyn Grace (Barklyn Grace 4160 Torrey Lane Liverpool, NY 13090)
- Collared Greens (Collared Greens 2513 Grenoble Rd Richmond, VA 23226)
- Asher Riley (Asher Riley 1853 Buttercup Dr. Hoover, AL 35226)
- Anchored Style (Anchored Style 1145 Contessa Dr. Cary, NC 27513)
- Squire Shop (218 Brumbelow Rd. Carrollton, GA 30117 c/o Sticker Request)
- Brewer’s Lantern (218 Brumbelow Road, Carrollton, GA 30117 c/o Sticker Request)
I hope you enjoy this list and please let me know if you are successful! Post pictures of your successes and let me know if you are successful with any of your other favorite companies!